Rawlings SRG AIMS A1 Football Shoulder Pads. The next breakthrough in shoulder pad technology. AIMS (Advanced Impact Management System) maximizes performance by utilizing innovative technologies to match the demands of today's athlete: lightweight, mobility, protection, and comfort. These pads are equipped with Outlast technology, which balances your temperature through the use of patented Thermocules that absorb and store excess heat, then release it when you need it the most.
Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
All-Star Catalyst Youth Football Shoulder...
Champro Youth AirTech 3.2 Football Shoulder...
Champro Youth Scorpion Football Shoulder...
Rawlings SRG MOMENTUM Youth Football...
Schutt Youth Mid Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Champro Youth Shockwave Football Shoulder...
Champro Sports 1" Shoulder Pad Strap...
Schutt XV HD All-Purpose Football Shoulder...
Champro Football Shoulder Cushion Pad
Adams Adult 291-1 Football Shoulder...
Champro Youth AirTech 3.3 Football Shoulder...
Rawlings Titan Pro TTNQB Football Shoulder...
Schutt Football Ultimate Hardware Kit...
Armor Flex Skill Football Shoulder Pads
Champro Sports 1.5" Shoulder Pad Strap...
All-Star Eliminator I Youth Football...
Martin Sports Adult Football Shoulder...
Champro Vertex Varsity/Youth Football...
All-Star Eliminator II Youth Football...
The next breakthrough in shoulder pad technology. AIMS (Advanced Impact Management System) maximizes performance by utilizing innovative technologies to match the demands of today's athlete: lightweight, mobility, protection, and comfort. These pads are equipped with Outlast technology, which balances your temperature through the use of patented Thermocules that absorb and store excess heat, then release it when you need it the most.
- Designed for quarterback, receiver, and cornerback positions
- Short length arch design
- Air Management II™ open cell foam padding with PORON® XRD™ protection plus Zoombang® build-ups
- 1" TPU belt hook up
- Pro-Dri Plus™ combined with Outlast® temperature regulating fabric lining
- PORON® XRD™ drastically reduces impact
- Pro-Dri Plus™ material with moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial protection
- Outlast® Thermocules™ continually absorb, store, and release excess body heat
- AIMS™: Advanced Impact Management System
- Air Management II™ pad technology
Adult Sizes: AS - A2XL
Rawlings Adult Protective Sizing Guide
|SHOULDER MEASUREMENT||16" - 17"||17" - 18"||18" - 19"||19" - 20"||20" - 21"|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.
If you are not familiar with football, click on photo above to view the Football Position Guide and refer to chart below. Typically, shoulder pads are purchased based on position.
|DEFENSIVE POSITIONS||OFFENSIVE POSITIONS|
|S - Safey||FB - Fullback|
|CB - Cornerback||RB - Running Back|
|LB - Linebacker||QB - Quarterback|
|DL - Defensive Lineman||WR - Wide Receiver|
|-||TE - Tight End|
|-||OL - Offensive Lineman|
|-||C - Center|
PORON is a licensed trademark of Rogers Corporation.
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.