Rawlings SRG AIMS A4 Football Shoulder Pads. The next breakthrough in shoulder pad technology. AIMS (Advanced Impact Management System) maximizes performance by utilizing innovative technologies to match the demands of today's athlete: lightweight, mobility, protection and comfort. These pads are equipped with Outlast technology which balances your temperature through the use of patented Thermocules that absorb and store excess heat, then release it when you need it the most.
Look for Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
Youth Y Flex All Purpose Football S...
Adams 45" Football Shoulder Pad Laces (RMP)
Rawlings Combat CP46L Football Shou...
XV Flex All Purpose Football Shoul...
Champro Youth AirTech 2.2 Football ...
All-Star Eliminator II Youth Footba...
Adams Adult 29 Football Shoulder In...
Adams "Boss" Football Shoulder Pad ...
Rawlings Combat CP36L Football Shou...
Champro Youth AirTech 3.2 Football ...
Rawlings Spartan SPTNMP Football Sh...
All-Star Catalyst Youth Football Sh...
Douglas Pads Football Womens Zena 2...
Adams BLITZMAX II Football Shoulder Pads
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Sh...
Champro Sports Football Shoulder Pa...
Adams "Beast" Youth Football Should...
Rawlings Spartan SPTNQB Football Sh...
Adams Youth JR-290 Football Shoulde...
Adams Adult 291-1 Football Shoulder...
The next breakthrough in shoulder pad technology. AIMS (Advanced Impact Management System) maximizes performance by utilizing innovative technologies to match the demands of today's athlete: lightweight, mobility, protection and comfort. These pads are equipped with Outlast technology which balances your temperature through the use of patented Thermocules that absorb and store excess heat, then release it when you need it the most.
- Designed for fullback, linebacker, and defensive lineman positions
- Extended medium arch design
- Air Management II™ open cell foam padding with PORON® XRD™ protection plus Zoombang® build-ups
- 1" TPU belt hook up plus 1.5" elastic strap hook up
- Pro-Dri Plus™ combined with Outlast® temperature regulating fabric lining
- PORON® XRD™ drastically reduces impact
- Pro-Dri Plus™ material with moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial protection
- Outlast® Thermocules™ continually absorb, store, and release excess body heat
- AIMS™: Advanced Impact Management System
- Air Management II™ pad technology
Sizes: AM - A3XL
Rawlings Adult Protective Sizing Guide
|SHOULDER MEASUREMENT||17" - 18"||18" - 19"||19" - 20"||20" - 21"||21" - 22"|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.
If you are not familiar with football, click on photo above to view the Football Position Guide and refer to chart below. Typically, shoulder pads are purchased based on position.
|DEFENSIVE POSITIONS||OFFENSIVE POSITIONS|
|S - Safey||FB - Fullback|
|CB - Cornerback||RB - Running Back|
|LB - Linebacker||QB - Quarterback|
|DL - Defensive Lineman||WR - Wide Receiver|
|-||TE - Tight End|
|-||OL - Offensive Lineman|
|-||C - Center|
PORON is a licensed trademark of Rogers Corporation.
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.
Related Products and Accessories
Teamwork Adult Crunch Time Mesh Football Jerseys [E9156]
Champro Quarterback Playbook Football Wristbands [E45625]
Champro Youth AirTech 2.2 Football Shoulder Pads [E13538]
All-Star Eliminator II Youth Football Shoulder Pad [E21589]
Adams Adult 1303-HR 3-Pc Football Hip Pad Sets [E9451]
Picnic Time Boston College Eagles Metro BBQ Set [E57517]
Holland Notre Dame Shamrock Neon Logo Clock [E71271]
COLLEGIATE Auburn Seat Cushion [E35707]
Picnic Time Vanderbilt University Topanga Tote [E54544]
Picnic Time University of Richmond Activo Tote [E52560]
Fan Mats Penn State Football Mat [E43080]
NFL Washington Redskins Rocks Glass / Shot Glass [E84048]