Rawlings AIMS A9 Football Shoulder Pad is the most technically advanced shoulder pad in the market today. It features a Lo-Pro Design (low profile arch design), 3D Corrugated arch design, removable Delt Pads, reinforced plastic sub arch, TPU belts for maximum durability and performance, Pro-Dri moisture management for quick drying, Anti-Microbial treatment, maximum mobility Epaulet/Cap design, Outlast temperature regulating fabric, removable Zoombang build-ups, air management design, and laceless shell design.
Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
Champro Youth Scorpion Football Shoulder...
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Champro Youth Shockwave Football Shoulder...
Xenith XFlexion Velocity Football Shoulder...
Xenith XFlexion Flyte Football Shoulder...
Schutt XV HD QB/WR Football Shoulder...
Champro AMT 1000 Football Shoulder Pads
Champro AMT 2000 Football Shoulder Pads
Adams Youth JR-290 Football Shoulder...
Schutt XV HD Skill Football Shoulder...
Champro Sports 1" Shoulder Pad Strap...
Schutt Youth Mid Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Schutt Football Ultimate Hardware Kit...
Shoulder Pad Laces
Schutt XV HD All-Purpose Football Shoulder...
Schutt AiR MAXX Flex 2.0 All-Purpose...
Adams Football Universal Hardware Kits
Champro Sports Football Shoulder Pad...
Champro Football Shoulder Cushion Pad
Hardware for Shoulder Pads T-Hook (Set...
Developed in collaboration with Todd Hewitt, the AIMS shoulder pad line is the most technically advanced shoulder pad in the market today. It features a Lo-Pro Design (low profile arch design), 3D Corrugated arch design, removable Delt Pads, reinforced plastic sub arch, TPU belts for maximum durability and performance, Pro-Dri moisture management for quick drying, Anti-Microbial treatment, maximum mobility Epaulet/Cap design, Outlast temperature regulating fabric, removable Zoombang build-ups, PORON® materials extreme protection padding, air management design, and laceless shell design.
- Defensive Lineman
- Long Arch design
- 1" TPU Belt Hook Up + 1 1/2" Elastic Strap Hook Up
- Hitters Pack- 1/2" Zoombang Build Up
- Pro/College Level
Sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Rawlings Adult Protective Sizing Guide
|SHOULDER MEASUREMENT||16" - 17"||17" - 18"||18" - 19"||19" - 20"||20" - 21"||21" - 22"||22" - 23"||24" +|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.
If you are not familiar with football, click on photo above to view the Football Position Guide and refer to chart below. Typically, shoulder pads are purchased based on position.
|DEFENSIVE POSITIONS||OFFENSIVE POSITIONS|
|S - Safey||FB - Fullback|
|CB - Cornerback||RB - Running Back|
|LB - Linebacker||QB - Quarterback|
|DL - Defensive Lineman||WR - Wide Receiver|
|-||TE - Tight End|
|-||OL - Offensive Lineman|
|-||C - Center|
PORON is a licensed trademark of Rogers Corporation.
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.