Rawlings AIMS A9 Football Shoulder Pad is the most technically advanced shoulder pad in the market today. It features a Lo-Pro Design (low profile arch design), 3D Corrugated arch design, removable Delt Pads, reinforced plastic sub arch, TPU belts for maximum durability and performance, Pro-Dri moisture management for quick drying, Anti-Microbial treatment, maximum mobility Epaulet/Cap design, Outlast temperature regulating fabric, removable Zoombang build-ups, air management design, and laceless shell design.
Look for Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
Youth Y Flex All Purpose Football S...
Rawlings Combat CP46L Football Shou...
Champro Youth AirTech 2.2 Football ...
All-Star Eliminator II Youth Footba...
Rawlings Combat CP36L Football Shou...
Douglas Pads Football Womens Zena 2...
Champro Youth AirTech 3.2 Football ...
Adams "Boss" Football Shoulder Pad ...
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Sh...
Rawlings Spartan SPTNMP Football Sh...
All-Star Catalyst Youth Football Sh...
Adams Adult 29 Football Shoulder In...
Adams ASP II Youth Football Shoulde...
Adams "Boss Gridiron" JB53-2 Footba...
Adams BLITZMAX II Football Shoulder Pads
Douglas Pads Football Womens Zena D...
All-Star Eliminator I Youth Footbal...
Rawlings Spartan SPTNQB Football Sh...
Adams Football Shoulder Pad 1 1/2" ...
Varsity Flex Skill Football Shoulde...
Developed in collaboration with Todd Hewitt, the AIMS shoulder pad line is the most technically advanced shoulder pad in the market today. It features a Lo-Pro Design (low profile arch design), 3D Corrugated arch design, removable Delt Pads, reinforced plastic sub arch, TPU belts for maximum durability and performance, Pro-Dri moisture management for quick drying, Anti-Microbial treatment, maximum mobility Epaulet/Cap design, Outlast temperature regulating fabric, removable Zoombang build-ups, PORON® materials extreme protection padding, air management design, and laceless shell design.
- Defensive Lineman
- Long Arch design
- 1" TPU Belt Hook Up + 1 1/2" Elastic Strap Hook Up
- Hitters Pack- 1/2" Zoombang Build Up
- Pro/College Level
Sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Rawlings Adult Protective Sizing Guide
|SHOULDER MEASUREMENT||16" - 17"||17" - 18"||18" - 19"||19" - 20"||20" - 21"||21" - 22"||22" - 23"||24" +|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.
If you are not familiar with football, click on photo above to view the Football Position Guide and refer to chart below. Typically, shoulder pads are purchased based on position.
|DEFENSIVE POSITIONS||OFFENSIVE POSITIONS|
|S - Safey||FB - Fullback|
|CB - Cornerback||RB - Running Back|
|LB - Linebacker||QB - Quarterback|
|DL - Defensive Lineman||WR - Wide Receiver|
|-||TE - Tight End|
|-||OL - Offensive Lineman|
|-||C - Center|
PORON is a licensed trademark of Rogers Corporation.
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.
Related Products and Accessories
Teamwork Adult Crunch Time Mesh Football Jerseys [E9156]
Martin Football 3 Compartment Wrist Coach [E21235]
Rawlings Combat CP36L Football Shoulder Pads [E9402]
Douglas Pads Football Womens Zena 25 Shoulder Pads [E72004]
Picnic Time Oklahoma State Cowboys Can Cooler [E57420]
Picnic Time NFL Dallas Cowboys Party Cube [E64488]
Fan Mats University of Illinois Grill Mats [E74857]
Northwest NCAA East Carolina HFA Tapestry Throws [E83370]
NIKE Premier Home & Away Doublewide Wristbands [E34551]
Eagle USA Basic Tee - Poly/Cotton Shirt [E11375]
Mary Engelbreit Feel Good Bouffant Hat [E70931]
Picnic Time Auburn University Folding Sport Chair [E62125]