Peet Propane Shoe Dryer eliminates odors caused by perspiration and bacteria. Removes contaminants like viruses and mold that can cause skin irritation and deterioration of materials. Extends the life of footwear and gear.
- The Propane PEET® Dryer truly transforms your campsite into home away from home, letting you wake up to PEET Dry comfort even on remote adventures.
- Patented PEET® DryPorts™ circulate air for thorough drying
- Gentle, thermal convection rises through AirChambers to dry footwear naturally
- Over 60 hours of drying powered by one standard, 16-ounce propane bottle (NOT INCLUDED)
- Made in USA
If you enjoy PEET Dry comfort at home, you'll certainly appreciate it when you're camping. The Propane PEET dries your footwear naturally, with gentle, thermal convection. Hook it up to a standard, 16-ounce propane bottle for 60 hours of drying power - in whatever remote location you're calling "home" for the night.
- Eliminates odors caused by perspiration and bacteria
- Removes contaminants like viruses and mold that can cause skin irritation and deterioration of materials
- Extends the life of footwear and gear
- Is ideal for all types of materials including leather, PVC, rubber, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, cloth, fleece, felt, micro and all modern fabrics
- Assures safe, quiet operation
One standard 16-ounce propane bottle (NOT INCLUDED) provides 60 hours of drying power
One Size Fits Most