Champro TRI-FLEX Compression Forearm Sleeves. Compression forearm sleeve with TRI-FLEX pad system for optimum protection and flexibility. TRI-FLEX pad moves and flexes with the knee allowing for full range of motion. Top Selling Item.
Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Arm Pads
Champro Tri-Flex Arm Sleeve with Elbow...
Martin All Sports Knee/Elbow Pads-PAIR
Martin Sports Football Combo Hand &...
Mueller Pro Level Elbow Pad with Kevlar
NIKE Amplified Padded Forearm Sleeves...
Champro Dri-Gear Football Elbow Pads-Closeout
Champro Football Forearm/Hand Pads-Closeout
VKM Football Forearm Hand Guards - Closeout
Schutt Football Padded Arm Sleeves
Mueller Shokk Elbow Pads
Mueller Professional Elbow Sleeve
VKM Adult Football Forearm Guard - Closeout
All-Star Youth Football Forearm Guards
All-Star Adult Football Combination...
All-Star Youth Football Combination...
McDavid Knee/Elbow Pads
Schutt Football Wrist-Hand Pads
McDavid Hex Skin Roll
Mueller Elbow Sleeve
Mueller Tennis Elbow Support
Sold as PAIRS
- Compression forearm sleeve with TRI-FLEX pad system for optimum protection and flexibility.
- DRI-GEAR fabric wicks moisture away from skin to keep athletes cool and dry.
- TRI-FLEX pad moves and flexes with the knee allowing for full range of motion.
- Spandex/Polyester fabric offers excellent fit and comfort.
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.
Frequently Bought With
Best Seller Ranking
- #2 in Football > Protective Pads > Arm Pads
- #5 in Football > Compression Wear > Sleeves
- #16 in Football > Protective Gear
J. B COLON JR (Georgia) on September 14, 2016
Great product, exactly what i wanted and great price. The lowest i've seen
R. LOPEZ (California) on April 4, 2016
Use this for protection against foul balls when I umpire behind the plate and I'm happy with performance.
A. RHOADES (Delaware) on July 22, 2015
My son has used these for 2 yrs and they are great. Nice and light. Holding up very well. No damage at all. Still like new. He's 8.
P. WILSON (California) on September 22, 2014
son loves it