Dura Stripe Line Marking Field Paint 29 Colors. MADE IN THE U.S.A. Dura-Stripe is a versatile and long wearing paint thats durable, high strength, resists UV light and high in solids. Can be used for most interior and exterior applications. Adheres to Parking Lot Surfaces: Asphalt, Concrete. Athletic Fields: Grass, Gravel, Dirt, AstroTurf and to all clean surface
Similar Items by Category: Football > Field Marking/Maintenance > Wet Line Markers
Aerosol Turf Paint - Free Shipping with... (RMP)
Ameri-Stripe Liner 500 Aerosol Paint...
Ameri-Stripe Athletic Aerosol Turf Paint...
Ameri-Stripe Aerosol Marking Stick
Porter Aerosol Wet Field Striper
Wet Field Stripers (1-Each) DSFS
Stackhouse Aerosol Field Paint (1 Dozen)
Fold-A-Goal Double Head Aerosol Striper
Newstripe Scotsman Pavement & Field...
Ameri-Stripe X-Treme White Aerosol Monster...
Ameri Stripe Liner-X Aerosol Paint Machine
Ameri-Stripe Ready to Spray Bulk Paint...
Fold-A-Goal 5 Gallon White Field Marking...
Newstripe 5 Pack of Paint Strainers
Stackhouse Spray Liner Wet Field Marker
Fold-A-Goal Electric Battery Powered...
Goal Sporting Goods Field Marking Wands
Fold-A-Goal Aerosol Marking Field Orange...
Martin Sports Field Striping Machine
Athletic Specialties Hand Marking Spray...
(12-per Case) SOLD BY THE CASE ONLY
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Athletic Fields: Grass, Gravel, Dirt, AstroTurf
Parking Lots: Asphalt, Concrete
Wood & Synthetic Surfaces
No Fluorocarbons, High Solids, Low VOC'S (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Dura-Stripe is a versatile and long wearing paint thats durable, high strength, resists UV light and high in solids. Can be used for most interior and exterior applications. Adheres to Parking Lot Surfaces: Asphalt, Concrete. Athletic Fields: Grass, Gravel, Dirt, AstroTurf and to all clean surface
Directions for Use:
1. Temperature of aerosol can must be between 55-85 degrees F.
2. Shake can vigorously for at least 30 seconds after the ball in the aerosol can rattles.
3. Install/align can correctly in striper. Adjust can height for required paint stripe width.
4. Activate spraying by pressing trigger.
5. Partial cans can be saved for later use. Before saving can, clean spray tip by holding can upright and pointing it away from you. Depress tip to one side for a few seconds until propellant is sprayed and tip is cleaned of paint residue.
6. Before reusing saved aerosol cans, make sure to shake can until ball rattles.
7. Average Coverage per can: 4" stripe: 300 to 330 running feet
8. Has standard "T" tip
9. 12 each, Net Weight: 18oz cans per case
10. Cap Color Indicates Color of Paint
White, Yellow, "Clemson" Orange, Red, Gold, Black, Purple, Turf Green, Green, Royal Blue, Grey, Navy, Handicap Blue, Columbia Blue, Teal, Royal Purple, Brown, Tan, Vegas Gold, Old Gold "Georgia Southern", Vanderbilt Gold, Maroon, Burgundy, Cardinal Red, Burnt Orange "Texas Orange", Florescent Orange, Florescent Pink, Florescent Green, Breast Cancer Pink
Per Manufacturer: All Prices are Subject to Change Without Notice
Frequently Bought With
Best Seller Ranking
- #1 in Football > Field Marking/Maintenance > Wet Line Markers
- #6 in Football > Field Marking/Maintenance
B. MIDDLE SCHOOL (West Virginia) on September 18, 2015
F. KARIC (Michigan) on May 21, 2013
Thank you Epic Sports!
J. WOLF (Florida) on March 20, 2013
Works with liner as advertised.jw
S. ENYEART on April 27, 2006
This paint is AWESOME ! We have used a number of other products and this one is by far the best both in quality and price. AAA+++ Steve "Gladiators Soccer" Sherrills Ford N.C. www.gladiatorssoccer.com
C. LINCOLN COMMUNITY COLLEGE (Mississippi) on August 1, 2009
Have ordered 4 or 5 times now - I must be pleased.