Rawlings SRG AIMS AM1 Adult Football Shoulder Pads. The next breakthrough in shoulder pad technology. AIMS (Advanced Impact Management System) maximizes performance by utilizing innovative technologies to match the demands of today's athlete: lightweight, mobility, protection, and comfort. Designed for quarterback, receiver, defensive back.
Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
Champro Youth Scorpion Football Shoulder...
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Champro Youth Shockwave Football Shoulder...
Xenith XFlexion Velocity Football Shoulder...
Schutt XV HD QB/WR Football Shoulder...
Champro Sports 1" Shoulder Pad Strap...
Champro Sports Football Shoulder Pad...
Hardware for Shoulder Pads T-Hook (Set...
Schutt Youth Mid Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Schutt XV HD All-Purpose Football Shoulder...
Xenith XFlexion Flyte Football Shoulder...
Adams Football Shoulder Pad 1" Elastic...
Schutt XV HD OL/DL Football Shoulder...
Football Shoulder Pad Lace Lock (SET...
Champro Sports 1.5" Shoulder Pad Strap...
Schutt Football Ultimate Hardware Kit...
Adams Adult 291-1 Football Shoulder...
Champro AMT 1000 Football Shoulder Pads
Adams Adult 29-1 Football Shoulder Injury...
Markwort Grid Iron Football Shoulder...
The next breakthrough in shoulder pad technology. AIMS (Advanced Impact Management System) maximizes performance by utilizing innovative technologies to match the demands of today's athlete: lightweight, mobility, protection, and comfort.
Designed for quarterback, receiver, defensive back
Short length arch design
1" TPU belt hook up
- Lo-Pro Design - low profile arch design
- 3D corrugated design
- Maximum mobility epaulet/cap design
- Air Management ™ design
- Removable clavicle channel build-ups
- Pro-Dri ™ moisture management for quick drying
- Anti-microbial treatment
- Removable delt pads
- Reinforced plastic sub arch
- TPU belts for maximum durability & performance
- Enhanced profile
- Less weight
Sizes: AS - A2XL
Rawlings Adult Protective Sizing Guide
|SHOULDER MEASUREMENT||16" - 17"||17" - 18"||18" - 19"||19" - 20"||20" - 21"|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.