Rawlings SRG SIEGE SG4 Adult Football Shoulder Pads. Developed in collaboration with professional equipment managers, the Rawlings SRG Siege shoulder pad provides all of the performance features an elite player needs. The lightweight, low-profile design provides players all the features they need to excel on the field without sacrificing protection. Designed for fullback, linebacker, and lineman positions
Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
All-Star Eliminator II Youth Football...
Rawlings Combat CP36L Football Shoulder...
Rawlings SRG COMBAT CP36L Football Shoulder...
Adams "Boss" Football Shoulder Pad Lower...
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Adams BLITZMAX I Football Shoulder Pads
Rawlings Spartan SPTNMP Football Shoulder...
Adams Adult 29 Football Shoulder Injury...
Champro Youth AirTech 3.2 Football Shoulder...
XV Flex All Purpose Football Shoulder...
Adams Deluxe Football Hardware Kits
Rawlings Combat CP46L Football Shoulder...
Champro Youth AirTech 2.2 Football Shoulder...
Adams Adult 291-1 Football Shoulder...
Adams Football Shoulder Pad 1 1/2" Elastic...
All-Star Catalyst Profile Youth Shoulder...
Schutt Youth Air Maxx Flex Football...
All-Star Catalyst Youth Football Shoulder...
Adams Football Universal Hardware Kits
Rawlings Titan Pro TTNQB Football Shoulder...
Developed in collaboration with professional equipment managers, the Rawlings SRG Siege shoulder pad provides all of the performance features an elite player needs. The lightweight, low-profile design provides players all the features they need to excel on the field without sacrificing protection.
Designed for fullback, linebacker, and lineman positions
Extended medium arch design
1" TPU belt hook up plus 1.5" elastic strap hook up
- Lo-Pro Design - low profile arch design
- 3D corrugated arch design
- Maximum mobility epaulet/cap design
- IMPAX performance foam for added protection
- Air Management ™ design
- Pro-Dri ™ moisture management for quick drying
- Removable delt pads
- Reinforced plastic sub arch
- TPU belts for maximum durability & performance
- Clavicle inserts
- Aggressive matte finish
Sizes: AM - A3XL
Rawlings Adult Protective Sizing Guide
|SHOULDER MEASUREMENT||17" - 18"||18" - 19"||19" - 20"||20" - 21"||21" - 22"|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.