Rawlings SRG SIEGE SG4 Adult Football Shoulder Pads. Developed in collaboration with professional equipment managers, the Rawlings SRG Siege shoulder pad provides all of the performance features an elite player needs. The lightweight, low-profile design provides players all the features they need to excel on the field without sacrificing protection. Designed for fullback, linebacker, and lineman positions
Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
Champro Youth Scorpion Football Shoulder...
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Champro Youth Shockwave Football Shoulder...
Xenith XFlexion Velocity Football Shoulder...
Schutt XV HD QB/WR Football Shoulder...
Hardware for Shoulder Pads T-Hook (Set...
Champro Sports 1" Shoulder Pad Strap...
Xenith XFlexion Flyte Football Shoulder...
Schutt XV HD All-Purpose Football Shoulder...
Schutt Youth Mid Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Champro Sports Football Shoulder Pad...
Champro AMT 1000 Football Shoulder Pads
Schutt XV HD OL/DL Football Shoulder...
Champro AMT 2000 Football Shoulder Pads
Adams Adult 29-1 Football Shoulder Injury...
Adams Shoulder Pad VS500 Varsity All...
Adams Adult 291-1 Football Shoulder...
Champro Sports 1.5" Shoulder Pad Strap...
Schutt ProTech Cold Weather Full Body...
Schutt Football Ultimate Hardware Kit...
Developed in collaboration with professional equipment managers, the Rawlings SRG Siege shoulder pad provides all of the performance features an elite player needs. The lightweight, low-profile design provides players all the features they need to excel on the field without sacrificing protection.
Designed for fullback, linebacker, and lineman positions
Extended medium arch design
1" TPU belt hook up plus 1.5" elastic strap hook up
- Lo-Pro Design - low profile arch design
- 3D corrugated arch design
- Maximum mobility epaulet/cap design
- IMPAX performance foam for added protection
- Air Management ™ design
- Pro-Dri ™ moisture management for quick drying
- Removable delt pads
- Reinforced plastic sub arch
- TPU belts for maximum durability & performance
- Clavicle inserts
- Aggressive matte finish
Sizes: AM - A3XL
Rawlings Adult Protective Sizing Guide
|SHOULDER MEASUREMENT||17" - 18"||18" - 19"||19" - 20"||20" - 21"||21" - 22"|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.