Rawlings SRG SPARTAN SPTNMP2 Adult Football Shoulder Pads. The Rawlings SRG Spartan shoulder pad series gives a new look to traditional pads, while providing the increased range of motion and flexibility players demand. This series uses a low-profile flat pad construction for excellent field vision and mobility. SRG Spartan shoulder pads also utilize Rawlings Pro Dri technology on the interior of the pad. The Pro Dri anti-microbial, moisture-wicking fabric provides an extremely comfortable feel, while pulling perspiration away from the body for cool, dry comfort. The Rawlings SRG Spartan series is available in two adult flat pad arch designs to meet the needs of high school and college players.
Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Champro Youth Scorpion Football Shoulder...
Schutt Youth Mid Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Champro Youth AirTech 3.2 Football Shoulder...
Champro Sports 1" Shoulder Pad Strap...
Champro Youth AirTech 3.3 Football Shoulder...
Rawlings SRG COMBAT CP36L Football Shoulder...
Adams Deluxe Football Hardware Kits
Champro Vinyl Coated Football Shoulder...
Champro Sports Football Shoulder Pad...
Champro Vertex Varsity/Youth Football...
All-Star Catalyst Youth Football Shoulder...
Hardware for Shoulder Pads T-Hook (Set...
Schutt Varsity Flex 2.0 Skill Shoulder...
Rawlings SRG MOMENTUM Youth Football...
Adams Youth JR-290 Football Shoulder...
Schutt Youth Air Maxx Flex Football...
Champro Sports 1.5" Shoulder Pad Strap...
All-Star Catalyst Profile Youth Shoulder...
Adams Football Shoulder Pad 1" Elastic...
The Rawlings SRG Spartan™ shoulder pad series gives a new look to traditional pads, while providing the increased range of motion and flexibility players demand. This series uses a low-profile flat pad construction for excellent field vision and mobility. SRG Spartan shoulder pads also utilize Rawlings Pro Dri® technology on the interior of the pad. The Pro Dri anti-microbial, moisture-wicking fabric provides an extremely comfortable feel, while pulling perspiration away from the body for cool, dry comfort. The Rawlings SRG Spartan series is available in two adult flat pad arch designs to meet the needs of high school and college players.
Defensive Lineman, Linebacker, Tight End,
Offensive Lineman, Fullback, Running Back
Flat pad construction for multi-purpose use
Low-profile design for excellent mobility and field vision
Customizable foam clavicle pads for personalized fit
Pro Dri® anti-microbial moisture wicking fabric interior
Level: College/High School
Removable Delt Pads
- DURABLE POLYESTER MESH FABRIC PROVIDES A SUPERIOR LIGHTWEIGHT OUTER COVERING.
- PERFORATED EVA FOAM ALLOWS FOR AIR DISPERSION UPON CONTACT AND PROVIDES ADDED IMPACT ABSORPTION.
- AIR IMPERMEABLE MATERIAL FORCES AIR AROUND THE PAD'S INTERIOR TO INCREASE AIR DISPERSION UPON CONTACT FOR IMPROVED IMPACT ABSORPTION.
- STRONG POLYETHYLENE INTERIOR ARCH SERVES AS THE LOAD SPREADER UPON IMPACT AND PROVIDING A REDUCTION IN WEIGHT, WHILE IMPROVING FLEXIBILITY.
- OPEN CELL FOAM SERVES AS THE FINAL LAYER OF PROTECTION AND PROVIDES A SOFT, COMFORTABLE FIT.
- PRO DRI PLUS™ ANTI-MICROBIAL MOISTURE-WICKING FABRIC INTERIOR IS SOFT TO THE TOUCH, PROVIDES MAXIMUM HEAT AND MOISTURE TRANSFER, AND IMPROVES AIR CIRCULATION.
Sizes: AM - A5XL
Rawlings Adult Protective Sizing Guide
|SHOULDER MEASUREMENT||17" - 18"||18" - 19"||19" - 20"||20" - 21"||21" - 22"||22" - 23"||24"+|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.