Rawlings SRG TITAN TP77 Adult Football Shoulder Pads. The Rawlings SRG Titan shoulder pad incorporates the Air Management II padding system into four different arch designs to meet the needs of players at any position. The Air Management II padding system provides outstanding protection, while maintaining a lightweight, comfortable fit. Quarterback, Receiver, Kicker, Punter
Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
Champro Youth AirTech 2.2 Football Shoulder...
Adams 45" Football Shoulder Pad Laces (RMP)
Rawlings SRG MOMENTUM Youth Football...
Youth Y Flex All Purpose Football Shoulder...
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Rawlings SRG COMBAT CP36L Football Shoulder...
Adams Deluxe Football Hardware Kits
Rawlings SRG TITAN Youth Football Shoulder...
Champro Vinyl Coated Football Shoulder...
Adams Adult 29 Football Shoulder Injury...
Rawlings Combat CP36L Football Shoulder...
All-Star Eliminator II Youth Football...
Adams BLITZMAX III Football Shoulder...
Champro Sports Football Shoulder Pad...
Adams BLITZMAX II Football Shoulder...
Adams ASP II Youth Football Shoulder...
All-Star Catalyst Youth Football Shoulder...
Champro Youth AirTech 3.2 Football Shoulder...
Rawlings Combat CPQBL Football Shoulder...
Hardware for Shoulder Pads T-Hook (Set...
The Rawlings SRG Titan™ shoulder pad incorporates the Air Management II™ padding system into four different arch designs to meet the needs of players at any position. The Air Management II padding system provides outstanding protection, while maintaining a lightweight, comfortable fit.
Quarterback, Receiver, Kicker, Punter
Short length arch design
1 1/2"elastic strap hook up
Level: College/High School
Removable Delt Pads
- LOWER PROFILE DESIGN FOR INCREASED FIELD VISION
- REMOVABLE CLAVICLE CHANNEL BUILDUPS
- DUAL CURVE EPAULET AND SHOULDER CAP DESIGN FOR INCREASED MOBILITY
- CONVOLUTED FOAM INTERIOR FOR COMFORT AND PROTECTION
- LACELESS SHELL DESIGN
- REMOVABLE DELT PADS
Sizes: AS - A2XL
Rawlings Adult Protective Sizing Guide
|SHOULDER MEASUREMENT||16" - 17"||17" - 18"||18" - 19"||19" - 20"||20" - 21"|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.