Rawlings SRG COMBAT CP36L Adult Football Shoulder Pads. Designed for linebacker, defensive backs, running back, and tight end positions.Low profile cantilever design Venti Light™ pad technology with a layer of perforated closed cell EVA foam.Single strap hook-up
Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Xenith XFlexion Fly Football Shoulder...
Xenith XFlexion Velocity Football Shoulder...
Football Shoulder Pad Lace Lock (SET...
Champro Youth Scorpion Football Shoulder...
Champro Football Shoulder Cushion Pad
Schutt Youth Mid Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Champro Sports 1" Shoulder Pad Strap...
Champro Youth AirTech 3.2 Football Shoulder...
Adams Adult 291 Football Shoulder Injury...
Adams Football Shoulder Pad 1" Elastic...
Hardware for Shoulder Pads T-Hook (Set...
Rawlings SRG MOMENTUM Youth Football...
Markwort Grid Iron Football Shoulder...
Schutt Football Ultimate Hardware Kit...
All-Star Eliminator I Youth Football...
McDavid Adult Hex 5-Pad Sleeveless Shirt
McDavid Youth Hex Sleeveless 5-Pad Shirt
Champro Sports Football Shoulder Pad...
Schutt XV HD QB/WR Football Shoulder...
Linebacker, Defensive Back, Running Back, Tight End
Low profile cantilever construction provides hitting protection without sacrificing field vision or mobility
Great all-purpose pad
1/2" build-ups create a clavicle channel for excellent shoulder protection
Single strap hook-up
These pads feature a low profile cantilever construction which provides hitting protection without sacrificing field vision or mobility. 1/2" build-ups create a clavicle channel for excellent shoulder protection. All Combat shoulder pads feature a Venti Light pad technology. With Venti Light, an outer layer of perforated closed cell EVA foam is laminated to a softer open cell inner foam. Venti Light helps reduce overall pad weight while still providing the same great protection you expect.
Adult Sizes: AS-A2XL
Rawlings Adult Protective Sizing Guide
|SHOULDER MEASUREMENT||16" - 17"||17" - 18"||18" - 19"||19" - 20"||20" - 21"|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.
B. MOORE (Alabama) on March 13, 2014
Great shoulder pads at a great price!
K. Y SHAW (Florida) on February 19, 2014
Uncomfortable for women but a little discomfort was expected just not as much as they are... Still a good product though.