Rawlings SRG TITAN Youth Football Shoulder Pads. Great all-position youth shoulder pad. Extended arch for added protection on front and rear. Cantilever construction provides excellent protection. Built in clavicle channel build-ups.
Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Xenith XFlexion Velocity Football Shoulder...
Champro Youth Scorpion Football Shoulder...
Champro Youth Shockwave Football Shoulder...
Schutt XV HD QB/WR Football Shoulder...
Schutt XV HD All-Purpose Football Shoulder...
Schutt Youth Mid Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Adams Football Shoulder Pad 1" Elastic...
Adams Adult 291-1 Football Shoulder...
Champro Football Shoulder Cushion Pad
Schutt XV HD OL/DL Football Shoulder...
Schutt XV HD Skill Football Shoulder...
Hardware for Shoulder Pads T-Hook (Set...
Xenith XFlexion Flyte Football Shoulder...
Champro Sports Football Shoulder Pad...
Champro Sports 1" Shoulder Pad Strap...
Schutt AiR MAXX Flex 2.0 All-Purpose...
Champro Sports 1.5" Shoulder Pad Strap...
Football Shoulder Pad Lace Lock (SET...
Markwort Grid Iron Football Shoulder...
Great all-position youth shoulder pad
Extended arch for added protection on front and rear
Cantilever construction provides excellent protection
Built in clavicle channel build-ups
Single Strap hook-up on size 3X-Small to Medium
Double strap hook-up on size Large to 2X-Large
Youth Sizes: Y3XS-Y2XL
|83||Y3XS||22"-24"||Under 40 lbs|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.
Frequently Bought With
F. WILLIAMS (Alabama) on July 22, 2015