Spartan SPTNQB Skill Position Football Shoulder Pads. These pads feature a flat pad construction for all skill positions. The low profile design provides for excellent mobility and field vision. The Spartan shoulder pad series gives a new look to the traditional shoulder pad while providing the increased range of motion and flexibility that players desire. This series also utilizes Rawlings Pro Dri technology on the interior of the pad that provides for an extremely comfortable feel while pulling perspiration away from your body to keep you cool and dry.
Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
Champro Youth AirTech 2.2 Football Shoulder...
Adams 45" Football Shoulder Pad Laces (RMP)
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Champro Sports 1" Shoulder Pad Strap...
Champro Vertex Varsity/Youth Football...
Rawlings SRG COMBAT CP36L Football Shoulder...
Adams Deluxe Football Hardware Kits
All-Star Catalyst Youth Football Shoulder...
Champro Sports Football Shoulder Pad...
Rawlings SRG MOMENTUM Youth Football...
Schutt Youth Mid Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Adams BLITZMAX I Football Shoulder Pads
Champro Vinyl Coated Football Shoulder...
Champro Youth AirTech 3.2 Football Shoulder...
Schutt Youth Air Maxx Flex Football...
Hardware for Shoulder Pads T-Hook (Set...
Adams Football Shoulder Pad 1" Steel...
Adams "Boss" Football Shoulder Pad Lower...
Champro Sports 1.5" Shoulder Pad Strap...
All-Star Catalyst Profile Youth Shoulder...
Designed for cornerback, safety, quarterback, receiver, and kicker positions
Flat pad, low profile design for skilled positions
Perforated EVA foam combined with a strong polyethylene interior with open cell foam padding system
Single belt hook-up
Durable polyester mesh fabric lining with Pro-Dri Plus™
Pro-Dri Plus™ material with moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial protection
These pads feature a flat pad construction for all skill positions. The low profile design provides for excellent mobility and field vision. The Spartan shoulder pad series gives a new look to the traditional shoulder pad while providing the increased range of motion and flexibility that players desire. This series also utilizes Rawlings Pro Dri technology on the interior of the pad that provides for an extremely comfortable feel while pulling perspiration away from your body to keep you cool and dry.
- Corner Back, Safety, Quarterback, Reciever, Kicker
- Flat pad construction for skill positions
- Customizable Memory Foam clavicle pads for personalized fit
- Pro/College Level
Sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL,
Rawlings Adult Protective Sizing Guide
|SHOULDER MEASUREMENT||16" - 17"||17" - 18"||18" - 19"||19" - 20"||20" - 21"||21" - 22"||22" - 23"||24" +|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.
If you are not familiar with football, click on photo above to view the Football Position Guide and refer to chart below. Typically, shoulder pads are purchased based on position.
|DEFENSIVE POSITIONS||OFFENSIVE POSITIONS|
|S - Safey||FB - Fullback|
|CB - Cornerback||RB - Running Back|
|LB - Linebacker||QB - Quarterback|
|DL - Defensive Lineman||WR - Wide Receiver|
|-||TE - Tight End|
|-||OL - Offensive Lineman|
|-||C - Center|
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.