Rawlings Spartan SPTNYF Football Shoulder Pad for Youth. These pads feature a flat pad construction for all youth players. The low profile design provides for excellent mobility and field vision. The Spartan shoulder pad series gives a new look to the traditional shoulder pad while providing the increased range of motion and flexibility that players desire. This series also utilizes Rawlings Pro Dri technology on the interior of the pad that provides for an extrememly comfortable feel while pulling perspiration away from your body to keep you cool and dry.
Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
Champro Youth AirTech 2.2 Football Shoulder...
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Rawlings SRG MOMENTUM Youth Football...
Champro Youth AirTech 3.2 Football Shoulder...
All-Star Catalyst Youth Football Shoulder...
Rawlings SRG COMBAT CP36L Football Shoulder...
All-Star Eliminator I Youth Football...
Champro Sports 1" Shoulder Pad Strap...
Champro Youth Scorpion Football Shoulder...
Rawlings SRG TITAN Youth Football Shoulder...
Adams Football Shoulder Pad 1 1/2" Hardware...
Champro Sports Football Shoulder Pad...
Adams Deluxe Football Hardware Kits
Xenith XFlexion Velocity Football Shoulder...
Varsity Flex 2.0 All Purpose Football...
Xenith XFlexion Fly Football Shoulder...
Schutt Youth Air Maxx Flex Football...
Rawlings Titan Pro TTNQB Football Shoulder...
Schutt Youth Mid Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Shoulder Pad Laces
These pads feature a flat pad construction for all youth players. The low profile design provides for excellent mobility and field vision. The Spartan shoulder pad series gives a new look to the traditional shoulder pad while providing the increased range of motion and flexibility that players desire. This series also utilizes Rawlings Pro Dri technology on the interior of the pad that provides for an extrememly comfortable feel while pulling perspiration away from your body to keep you cool and dry.
- Designed for all positions
- Flat pad, low profile design
- Perforated EVA foam combined with a strong polyethylene interior with open cell foam padding system
- Single belt hook-up
- Durable polyester mesh fabric lining with Pro-Dri Plus™
- Pro-Dri Plus™ material with moisture-wicking and anti-bacterial protection
Rawlings Youth Protective Sizing Guide
|SHOULDER MEASUREMENT||11" - 12"||12" - 13"||13" - 14"||14" - 15"||15" - 16"||16" - 17"||17" - 18"|
|CHEST MEASUREMENT||24" - 26"||26" - 28"||28" - 30"||30" - 32"||32" - 34"||34" - 36"||36" - 38"|
|WEIGHT||40 - 60 lbs||50 - 70 lbs||60 - 80 lbs||70 - 100 lbs||90 - 120 lbs||110 - 140 lbs||130 - 150 lbs|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.
If you are not familiar with football, click on photo above to view the Football Position Guide and refer to chart below. Typically, shoulder pads are purchased based on position.
|DEFENSIVE POSITIONS||OFFENSIVE POSITIONS|
|S - Safey||FB - Fullback|
|CB - Cornerback||RB - Running Back|
|LB - Linebacker||QB - Quarterback|
|DL - Defensive Lineman||WR - Wide Receiver|
|-||TE - Tight End|
|-||OL - Offensive Lineman|
|-||C - Center|
J. GRIFFIN (California) on August 23, 2011
Originally wanted Adams pads but they stopped making them for the year. Went with recommendation on Spartain and they are AWESOME! Everyone on team now wants them. Quality,Quality pad. TONS of padding and protection. Size chart was right on and perfect fit. My son plays TE/MLB and contact is constant. He Loves them! The transaction with Epic Sports was easy, with no flaws. I have already recommended your site. THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!
B. BRADLEY (Tennessee) on August 11, 2011
Exellent pads ! Streamlined pads. Way better than the krap they hand out at field. Definitely worth the $
A. HARRIS (New York) on September 4, 2009
My kid loves the pads!!Great buy.
M. EVANS (Maryland) on August 21, 2009
These ae the nicest youth shoulder Pads I have seen in a long time. They are much better than those given out by the team. My son loves them.
P. ORDUNEZ (California) on July 16, 2012
Incredible set of pads at an awesome price. My son loved these from the moment he set eyes on them. Good workmanship, strong stitching, and lots of padding. The belt buckle style staps may take some practice for hands that are used to the elastic self-locking straps. The Rawlings sizing chart is accurate. I am happy I looked around and found these great pads at Epic Sports.