Rawlings Combat CPQBL Football Shoulder Pads-Designed for defensive backs, receiver, tight end, quarterback, and kicker positions. Flat pad, low profile design for skilled positions Venti Light™ pad technology with a layer of perforated closed cell EVA foam. Single belt hook-up
Look for Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
Youth Y Flex All Purpose Football S...
Adams 45" Football Shoulder Pad Laces (RMP)
XV Flex All Purpose Football Shoul...
Rawlings Combat CP46L Football Shou...
Champro Youth AirTech 2.2 Football ...
All-Star Eliminator II Youth Footba...
Adams Adult 29 Football Shoulder In...
Champro Youth AirTech 3.2 Football ...
Rawlings Combat CP36L Football Shou...
Rawlings Spartan SPTNMP Football Sh...
Adams "Boss" Football Shoulder Pad ...
All-Star Catalyst Youth Football Sh...
Douglas Pads Football Womens Zena 2...
Adams BLITZMAX II Football Shoulder Pads
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Sh...
Champro Sports Football Shoulder Pa...
Adams ASP II Youth Football Shoulde...
Adams Adult 291-1 Football Shoulder...
Adams Youth JR-290 Football Shoulde...
Adams BLITZMAX I Football Shoulder Pads
Designed for defensive backs, receiver, tight end, quarterback, and kicker positions
Flat pad, low profile design for skilled positions
Venti Light™ pad technology with a layer of perforated closed cell EVA foam
Single belt hook-up
These pads feature a flat pad construction for excellent mobility and field vision. 3/4" build-ups create a clavicle channel for excellent shoulder protection. All Combat shoulder pads feature a Venti Light pad technology. With Venti Light, an outer layer of perforated closed cell EVA foam is laminated to a softer open cell inner foam. Venti Light helps reduce overall pad weight while still providing the same great protection you expect.
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL,
Rawlings Adult Protective Sizing Guide
|SHOULDER MEASUREMENT||16" - 17"||17" - 18"||18" - 19"||19" - 20"||20" - 21"||21" - 22"||22" - 23"||24" +|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.
If you are not familiar with football, click on photo above to view the Football Position Guide and refer to chart below. Typically, shoulder pads are purchased based on position.
|DEFENSIVE POSITIONS||OFFENSIVE POSITIONS|
|S - Safey||FB - Fullback|
|CB - Cornerback||RB - Running Back|
|LB - Linebacker||QB - Quarterback|
|DL - Defensive Lineman||WR - Wide Receiver|
|-||TE - Tight End|
|-||OL - Offensive Lineman|
|-||C - Center|
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.
J. QUINN (Florida) on March 6, 2013
Related Products and Accessories
Rawlings PRO5R Molded Rubber Footballs-NFHS [E9337]
Rawlings Titan Pro TTN86 Football Shoulder Pads [E9386]
Rawlings Combat CP36L Football Shoulder Pads [E9402]
Teamwork Adult Crunch Time Mesh Football Jerseys [E9156]
Markwort Kicking 1" Football Tees [E12685]
Champro Youth AirTech 2.2 Football Shoulder Pads [E13538]
All-Star Eliminator II Youth Football Shoulder Pad [E21589]
NCAA Hawkeyes Black Stainless Bling Travel Tumbler [E85203]
Fan Mats University of Alabama Football Mat [E44452]
COLLEGIATE Texas Tech Children's Dish Set [E35777]
NCAA Oregon State Heavy Duty Travel Tumbler [E85911]
Champion Sports Official Size Rubber Footballs [E9792]