Rawlings Combat CPQBL Football Shoulder Pads-Designed for defensive backs, receiver, tight end, quarterback, and kicker positions. Flat pad, low profile design for skilled positions Venti Light™ pad technology with a layer of perforated closed cell EVA foam. Single belt hook-up
Look for Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
Youth Y Flex All Purpose Football S...
Rawlings Combat CP46L Football Shou...
Champro Youth AirTech 2.2 Football ...
All-Star Eliminator II Youth Footba...
Rawlings Combat CP36L Football Shou...
Douglas Pads Football Womens Zena 2...
Champro Youth AirTech 3.2 Football ...
Adams "Boss" Football Shoulder Pad ...
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Sh...
All-Star Catalyst Youth Football Sh...
Rawlings Spartan SPTNMP Football Sh...
Adams Adult 29 Football Shoulder In...
Adams ASP II Youth Football Shoulde...
Adams BLITZMAX II Football Shoulder Pads
All-Star Eliminator I Youth Footbal...
Rawlings Spartan SPTNQB Football Sh...
Douglas Pads Football Womens Zena D...
Adams Football Shoulder Pad 1 1/2" ...
XV Flex All Purpose Football Shoul...
Varsity Flex Skill Football Shoulde...
Designed for defensive backs, receiver, tight end, quarterback, and kicker positions
Flat pad, low profile design for skilled positions
Venti Light™ pad technology with a layer of perforated closed cell EVA foam
Single belt hook-up
These pads feature a flat pad construction for excellent mobility and field vision. 3/4" build-ups create a clavicle channel for excellent shoulder protection. All Combat shoulder pads feature a Venti Light pad technology. With Venti Light, an outer layer of perforated closed cell EVA foam is laminated to a softer open cell inner foam. Venti Light helps reduce overall pad weight while still providing the same great protection you expect.
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL,
Rawlings Adult Protective Sizing Guide
|SHOULDER MEASUREMENT||16" - 17"||17" - 18"||18" - 19"||19" - 20"||20" - 21"||21" - 22"||22" - 23"||24" +|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.
If you are not familiar with football, click on photo above to view the Football Position Guide and refer to chart below. Typically, shoulder pads are purchased based on position.
|DEFENSIVE POSITIONS||OFFENSIVE POSITIONS|
|S - Safey||FB - Fullback|
|CB - Cornerback||RB - Running Back|
|LB - Linebacker||QB - Quarterback|
|DL - Defensive Lineman||WR - Wide Receiver|
|-||TE - Tight End|
|-||OL - Offensive Lineman|
|-||C - Center|
J. QUINN (Florida) on March 6, 2013
Related Products and Accessories
Rawlings PRO5R Molded Rubber Footballs-NFHS [E9337]
Rawlings Titan Pro TTN86 Football Shoulder Pads [E9386]
Rawlings Combat CP36L Football Shoulder Pads [E9402]
Teamwork Adult Crunch Time Mesh Football Jerseys [E9156]
Martin Football 3 Compartment Wrist Coach [E21235]
Douglas Pads Football Womens Zena 25 Shoulder Pads [E72004]
Champro Youth AirTech 3.2 Football Shoulder Pads [E13535]
Joma Alaska Waterproof Bench Outdoor Jacket [E67788]
Fan Mats University of Florida Carpet Team Tiles [E46225]
Sockguy Classic Silverback Socks (RMP) [E29706]
Fan Mats University of Arkansas Vinyl Cargo Mat [E46109]
Picnic Time University of Alabama Charcoal X-Grill [E63526]