Rawlings Combat CP36L Football Shoulder Pads-Designed for linebacker, defensive backs, running back, and tight end positions.Low profile cantilever design Venti Light™ pad technology with a layer of perforated closed cell EVA foam.Single strap hook-up
Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Champro Sports 1" Shoulder Pad Strap...
Champro Youth Scorpion Football Shoulder...
Champro Youth AirTech 3.2 Football Shoulder...
Champro Sports Football Shoulder Pad...
Champro Sports 1.5" Shoulder Pad Strap...
Champro Football Shoulder Cushion Pad
Adams Youth JR-290 Football Shoulder...
Schutt Youth Mid Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Champro Youth Shockwave Football Shoulder...
Hardware for Shoulder Pads T-Hook (Set...
Rawlings SRG COMBAT CP36L Football Shoulder...
All-Star Eliminator II Youth Football...
Champro Youth AirTech 3.3 Football Shoulder...
Schutt Football Ultimate Hardware Kit...
Football Shoulder Pad Lace Lock (SET...
All-Star Catalyst Youth Football Shoulder...
Schutt Youth Air Maxx Flex Football...
Schutt Varsity Flex 2.0 Skill Shoulder...
Rawlings SRG MOMENTUM Youth Football...
Designed for linebacker, defensive backs, running back, and tight end positions
Low profile cantilever design
Venti Light™ pad technology with a layer of perforated closed cell EVA foam
Single strap hook-up
These pads feature a low profile cantilever construction which provides hitting protection without sacrificing field vision or mobility. 1/2" build-ups create a clavicle channel for excellent shoulder protection. All Combat shoulder pads feature a Venti Light pad technology. With Venti Light, an outer layer of perforated closed cell EVA foam is laminated to a softer open cell inner foam. Venti Light helps reduce overall pad weight while still providing the same great protection you expect.
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL,
Rawlings Adult Protective Sizing Guide
|SHOULDER MEASUREMENT||16" - 17"||17" - 18"||18" - 19"||19" - 20"||20" - 21"||21" - 22"||22" - 23"||24" +|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.
If you are not familiar with football, click on photo above to view the Football Position Guide and refer to chart below. Typically, shoulder pads are purchased based on position.
|DEFENSIVE POSITIONS||OFFENSIVE POSITIONS|
|S - Safey||FB - Fullback|
|CB - Cornerback||RB - Running Back|
|LB - Linebacker||QB - Quarterback|
|DL - Defensive Lineman||WR - Wide Receiver|
|-||TE - Tight End|
|-||OL - Offensive Lineman|
|-||C - Center|
K. Y SHAW (Florida) on February 19, 2014
Uncomfortable for women but a little discomfort was expected just not as much as they are... Still a good product though.