Rawlings Combat CP46L Football Shoulder Pads is designed for defensive lineman, tight tend, offensive lineman, full back, and running back positions. Low profile cantilever design Venti Light™ pad technology with a layer of perforated closed cell EVA foam. Double strap hook-up
Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Rawlings SRG COMBAT CP36L Football Shoulder...
Champro Youth AirTech 2.2 Football Shoulder...
Varsity Flex 2.0 All Purpose Football...
Adams Deluxe Football Hardware Kits
Champro Youth AirTech 3.2 Football Shoulder...
Schutt Youth Mid Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
Hardware for Shoulder Pads T-Hook (Set...
Champro Vertex Varsity/Youth Football...
Rawlings Combat CP36L Football Shoulder...
Schutt Football Ultimate Hardware Kit...
Rawlings SRG MOMENTUM Youth Football...
Schutt Youth Air Maxx Flex Football...
Adams Football Shoulder Pad 1 1/2" Hardware...
Champro Vinyl Coated Football Shoulder...
Rawlings SRG IGNITION Youth Football...
Football Shoulder Pad Lace Lock (SET...
All-Star Eliminator I Youth Football...
Rawlings SRG SIEGE SG3 Football Shoulder...
Adams Youth JR-290 Football Shoulder...
Designed for defensive lineman, tight tend, offensive lineman, full back, and running back positions
Low profile cantilever design
Venti Light™ pad technology with a layer of perforated closed cell EVA foam
Double strap hook-up
These pads feature a low profile cantilever pad construction for heavy hitting. 3/4" build-ups create a clavicle channel for excellent shoulder protection. All Combat shoulder pads feature a Venti Light pad technology. With Venti Light, an outer layer of perforated closed cell EVA foam is laminated to a softer open cell inner foam. Venti Light helps reduce overall pad weight while still providing the same great protection you expect.
Sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Rawlings Adult Protective Sizing Guide
|SHOULDER MEASUREMENT||16" - 17"||17" - 18"||18" - 19"||19" - 20"||20" - 21"||21" - 22"||22" - 23"||24" +|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.
If you are not familiar with football, click on photo above to view the Football Position Guide and refer to chart below. Typically, shoulder pads are purchased based on position.
|DEFENSIVE POSITIONS||OFFENSIVE POSITIONS|
|S - Safey||FB - Fullback|
|CB - Cornerback||RB - Running Back|
|LB - Linebacker||QB - Quarterback|
|DL - Defensive Lineman||WR - Wide Receiver|
|-||TE - Tight End|
|-||OL - Offensive Lineman|
|-||C - Center|
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.