Rawlings Combat CP46L Football Shoulder Pads is designed for defensive lineman, tight tend, offensive lineman, full back, and running back positions. Low profile cantilever design Venti Light™ pad technology with a layer of perforated closed cell EVA foam. Double strap hook-up
Similar Items by Category: Football > Protective Pads > Shoulder Pads
Champro Youth AirTech 2.2 Football Shoulder...
Rawlings SRG MOMENTUM Youth Football...
Adams 45" Football Shoulder Pad Laces (RMP)
Rawlings SRG COMBAT CP36L Football Shoulder...
Rawlings Combat CPQBL Football Shoulder...
Rawlings Combat CP36L Football Shoulder...
Champro Sports 1" Shoulder Pad Strap...
Champro Youth AirTech 3.2 Football Shoulder...
Adams Deluxe Football Hardware Kits
Champro Vertex Varsity/Youth Football...
All-Star Catalyst Youth Football Shoulder...
Schutt Youth Y Flex 2.0 Football Shoulder...
All-Star Catalyst Profile Youth Shoulder...
Adams Football Shoulder Pad 1 1/2" Hardware...
Champro Youth AirTech 3.3 Football Shoulder...
Champro Sports Football Shoulder Pad...
Adams "Beast" Youth Football Shoulder...
Adams Football Shoulder Pad 1" Hardware...
Adams Football Shoulder Pad 1" Steel...
Rawlings Spartan SPTNMP Football Shoulder...
Designed for defensive lineman, tight tend, offensive lineman, full back, and running back positions
Low profile cantilever design
Venti Light™ pad technology with a layer of perforated closed cell EVA foam
Double strap hook-up
These pads feature a low profile cantilever pad construction for heavy hitting. 3/4" build-ups create a clavicle channel for excellent shoulder protection. All Combat shoulder pads feature a Venti Light pad technology. With Venti Light, an outer layer of perforated closed cell EVA foam is laminated to a softer open cell inner foam. Venti Light helps reduce overall pad weight while still providing the same great protection you expect.
Sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Rawlings Adult Protective Sizing Guide
|SHOULDER MEASUREMENT||16" - 17"||17" - 18"||18" - 19"||19" - 20"||20" - 21"||21" - 22"||22" - 23"||24" +|
Rawlings Protective Fitting Guide
1. Fully extend arms above head. Note any abnormal movements or expressions of pain during this test which could alert you to a potential or existing shoulder problem. If any evidence of pain, a physician must be consulted prior to continuing.
2. Stand erect with arms at sides. Measure across the back from where you can feel the shoulder bone on one side to where the bone ends on the opposite side. Round up to the next half inch and record dimension. Measurement must be checked at least once a year or upon noticable increase in weight or body size.
3. Once the shoulder measurement has been determined, select the pad correctly sized to shoulder measurement.
4. Place the shoulder pad on the shoulders and verify that the edge of the strip pad lines up with the measuring point on the shoulder. After verifying edge location, adjust elastic body straps to modest tension so the shoulder pad stays in place during movement.
5. Check to see that the neck opening is not too tight to cause pinching or too loose to expose clavicle.
6. Check to see that there is adequate coverage of the sternum and pectoral muscles in front.
7. Check to see that the scapula (shoulder blade) is covered by the shoulder pad and not exposed in the back. If any doubt or question exists as to proper fitting, Rawlings should be consulted prior to any use of the pad. 1-800-RAWLINGS.
Shoulder pads are designed to be worn with a properly fitted jersey and while playing American rules football. No shoulder pad can prevent all injuries a player may receive while participating in football.
If you are not familiar with football, click on photo above to view the Football Position Guide and refer to chart below. Typically, shoulder pads are purchased based on position.
|DEFENSIVE POSITIONS||OFFENSIVE POSITIONS|
|S - Safey||FB - Fullback|
|CB - Cornerback||RB - Running Back|
|LB - Linebacker||QB - Quarterback|
|DL - Defensive Lineman||WR - Wide Receiver|
|-||TE - Tight End|
|-||OL - Offensive Lineman|
|-||C - Center|
Frequently Bought With
Best Seller Ranking
Augusta Gridiron Integrated Football Pants [E30851]
A4 Youth All Porthole Practice Football Jersey [E13165]
Schutt Football AiR Maxx TPU Jaw Pads Regular [E26192]
Teamwork Adult Crunch Time Mesh Football Jerseys [E9156]
Adult Gridiron Porthole Mesh Practice Jerseys [E12513]
Champro Football Helmet Scrimmage Caps [E12577]
Rawlings Youth Practice Football Pants w/Pads [E15660]
Rawlings SRG COMBAT CP36L Football Shoulder Pads [E90633]
Teamwork Double Riveted D Ring Football Belts [E9179]
Schutt DNA Carbon Steel Youth Facemask DNA-ROPO-YF [E11697]
NFL Ultimate Composite Official Size Footballs [E72497]
Augusta Sportswear Large Ripstop Duffel Bag [E18501]
NFL MVP Official, Jr., Pee Wee Composite Footballs [E73751]
Schutt Extra Point Tee Football [E26329]
Rawlings Titan Pro TTN86 Football Shoulder Pads [E9386]
Rawlings Combat CPQBL Football Shoulder Pads [E9401]